New to Blogging...

Hello all! I was inspired by all the creative crafters & gardeners out there to begin my own blog.





Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bistro Set Make-Over











I purchased this vintage looking Bistro set from JCPenny about 3 years ago. I thought it was fabulous and super cute! I was getting extremely tired of the butter yellow color and wanted to give it a pop of color... I really wanted to do it in a bright Pink, but I could not find the exact shade I was dreaming of. So.... I settled for this Grape Purple. My 10-year-old-son and I went to town. Four cans of spray paint later we were finished. I am pretty satisfied, and in a few years when it needs painting I am sure they will have some new shades of pink. For now it gives it the pop of color it needed!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shade of purple! Really adds a nice pop of color to your deck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that color. My kitchen is a deep periwinkle and I never tire of it always lavender fresh! Nice bistro set, aren't you amazed how many cans of paint it takes to spray paint! Blessings Meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color change! Perfect! Jean

    ReplyDelete